General Questions

Have more general questions about our moving labor help service? Find the latest answers in this section of our most general frequently asked questions below. 

How Does Moving Labor Help with J SUTTON AND CO MOVING Work?

We provide local moving labor service providers to meet you at your location to help you load, unload,, pack, etc.

What Are Your Business Days and Hours?
[table id=1 /]

[table id=2 /]

Does J SUTTON AND CO MOVING Provide a Moving Truck?

No, providers only provide moving labor help for your move. You will be responsible for securing your own rental truck, trailer, or portable moving and storage container.

Why should I use a movers without a truck?

Generally, renting a truck or portable storage container and hiring moving labor help to load or unload your truck is a more affordable moving solution than hiring a full service moving company. hiring moving labor help often saves you time and money! You rent the truck, while the movers handle the rest!

Does J SUTTON AND CO MOVING provide in-home estimates?

No, we do not come to homes to give estimates. 

Does Your Moving Services Require a Minimum amount of booking hours?

There is a 2 hour minimum required when booking any service from us.

How Do I cancel my move and get my refund from third party sites?

Moving labor help is where you get help with you household move. These movers offer professional help with packing, wrapping, loading or unloading your rental moving truck or portable moving container. 

Does J SUTTON AND CO MOVING provide services on Holidays?

Yes. We Do provide moving services on holidays.

Does your company do deliveries or full-service moves?

We do not provide trucks or do full-service moving.

How far advance do I need to be before booking movers from J SUTTON AND CO MOVING?

While we recommend that you try to book movers in advance of at least 2 weeks of your actual moving date.We will accept short-notice bookings for movers as our availability permits.

Does J SUTTON AND CO MOVING Move Pianos, large safes, etc?

We Do Not move specialty items such as pianos, large safes, etc. 

Are your movers insured?

We provide basic insurance coverage of .60 per lb, per item for approved damage claims. This coverage is available for items that have been damage during the loading or unloading process. However, this coverage does not extend to damaged caused during the transit process. 

We advise you check with your renter’s or homeowners insurance policy for potential additional coverage. Alternatively, you may be able to purchase additional valuation insurance for your move via a third party/ online source.


Are Movers Responsible For Items Damaged during My Move?

J SUTTON AND CO MOVERS are not responsible for items they did not pack, damages caused by natural disasters, items that were not damage in our immediate care and control.

Can Movers clean my home for the extra time?

No. Mover labor helpers are only at your residence to perform the moving-related services upon which they were requested. We Do Not trade services. Any additional requests would be considered as additional services. 

Does your company perform Ubox container delivery services?

Yes. We do provide Ubox Delivery help services. We have the of the following options:

1.) U-Box Delivery & load/ Unload where we would pick up, load or unload and return your container back to your local Uhaul® center.

2.) U-Box Delivery Only We pickup, delivery your Ubox container for your own loading or unloading.When you are finished loading or unloading, we will pick up the container and return to your local U-haul® center.

3.) U-Box load/ Unload Uhaul or you may deliver your Ubox and our team  or movers would arrive to load or unload your container for you.

Can I book additional time on the day of my move?

Since movers have their schedules, It is not always possible to add more time during the day of your move. We ask that you plan and book accordingly so  that we have some realistic idea of your moving needs.

What does J SUTTON AND CO MOVING Movers bring with them to my move?

In accordance with our Uhaul/ Movinghelp® affiliates, we Do Not bring moving supplies and equipment to jobs booked through them. Since these items are sold and rented by them, it would be a conflict of interests.

We do however supply rental equipment and supplies to our direct J Sutton and Co Moving Services LLC customers as supplies are available.

Can your company provide a Certificate of Insurance to my building?

We can provide a certificate of Insurance to satisfy your Buildings request for a certificate of liability. As such, this is a exceptional service and since each request is unique, you will need to provide a sample certificate or requirement form from your building officials. A certificate of Insurance request should be made by filling out a request form for a COI.

Do packing supplies (tape, moving boxes, blankets, etc) come with your packing help solutions?

No, we DO NOT provide packing supplies to accommodate our packing services. We do however provide a 10% discount on moving supplies purchase through Uhaul®.

Will Movers Uninstall My Air Conditioner Unit?

We recommend that you have someone else remove your a/c units.