All moving service providers and employees —including staff, vendors, contractors, suppliers of J Sutton and Co Moving Services LLC are required to wear face-mask
- Make sure it completely covers your nose and mouth.
- Read the directions for use (if provided).
- Wash your hands before and after removing it.
- Try not to touch your face when you adjust it throughout the day.
- Keep cloth coverings clean by washing daily, or more often if contamination occurs.
- Don’t let others wear your face covering.
- If using disposable face coverings, do not reuse them, and throw them away in appropriate trash receptacles.
- Don’t lay your face covering on any surface that may contaminate either the covering or the surface.
- Don’t use it if it’s damaged or has holes, unless it is the only face covering you have access to.
- When actively engaged in eating/drinking in an indoor or outdoor space at which point you should be social distancing of at least 6ft away from any person;
If you have any questions about the use of masks or face coverings on worksites contact Move Coordinator or email the J Sutton and Co Support Team email@example.com.